Sinzscape World 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinzscape World 3

Sinzscape World 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MysticleMith's Mod Aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MysticleMith

MysticleMith's Mod Aplication Empty
PostSubject: MysticleMith's Mod Aplication   MysticleMith's Mod Aplication I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Hello, My name is:

MysticleMith and i would LOVE to be a moderator on your server.

Why Am I Better Than Others:

I do not EVER find myself better than other players, even if they are level 3's.

My Total Level:

My total lvl is 915.

How Long Have I Played You Ask?:

I have only been playing for 2 weeks, but this server is by far the nicest server yet and all the players are very friendly.

Why Are You My.... Daddy?.. :

I do not consider you my daddy, though i do consider you a very nice friend =P.

Where Did I Hear Of You?:

I heard about this server through the Mopar Scape Server Status Checker ( Moparscape.com/serverstatus.php )

Proof I Deserve Mod:
MysticleMith's Mod Aplication 29uq3km
MysticleMith's Mod Aplication 16c9xft
MysticleMith's Mod Aplication 2upfhas
MysticleMith's Mod Aplication 2d9b6za
MysticleMith's Mod Aplication 9766w7

Im having a lot of fun making these pics ^^

I have experience of moderating due to previous mod and admin possitions on serveral other servers, it is makes the game much more fun for me if i am a moderator because i love helping people, and most users look up to moderators for help before normal people.

Aside from being a moderator or admin on other servers, I have also been a co-owner for my brothers server ( i had scripted the monsters and drops for him ), and i have also started to make my own server.

And I play SinzScape mostly because of the people like you in this server. the people that are kind to everyone, and assist in every way they can. The other part that has me hooked on your game is it's ability to Kick Ass and be very addicting ( sorry About the language ).

Not all of my experience is of moderating though, i am also very good with my economic knoledge, aswell as an acceptable skill of being as friendly as i can. I am constantly helping my friends with varios jobs and lending cash. 1 example is from yesterday, i had helped a friend ( free of charge of course, i dont like charging friends that need help ) by buying him 500 dragon stones and 1k essence from bob. When i was done i was happy with his reaction, because it pleases me to help other people.

Another example is from today. My friend was trying for hours to get a whip, but he didn't have enough cash to buy one of his own, so i gave him the 60M needed to buy a whipe even though it was all my cash at the moment.

I promise you, if you promote me to a moderator, i will not let you down. I will also have a drop party celebrating my acceptance if i am picked. ( some of the items included are veracs flail, ancient staffs, and possibly dragon full helm ).

I thank you for your time reading my application, I hope im lucky enough to moderate on this EXELENT server. =)

Live On Forever Sinz!

Last edited by MysticleMith on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:17 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : new total level... woot. And More PROOF!!)
Back to top Go down
RsZerker
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: MysticleMith's Mod Aplication   MysticleMith's Mod Aplication I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:45 pm

Really great app, but you HAVE to use the format bro.
Back to top Go down
MysticleMith

PostSubject: Re: MysticleMith's Mod Aplication   MysticleMith's Mod Aplication I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:47 pm

RsZerker wrote:
I did, it's at the very top beneath my first line
Back to top Go down
MysticleMith

PostSubject: Re: MysticleMith's Mod Aplication   MysticleMith's Mod Aplication I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:48 pm

MysticleMith wrote:
RsZerker wrote:
I did, it's at the very top beneath my first line
Ugh it cut some off
Back to top Go down
MysticleMith

PostSubject: PROOF PWNAGE!!!   MysticleMith's Mod Aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:43 pm

To prove I am THE MOST determined to get this moderater possition, I have made THE BIGGEST picture xD pwnage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MysticleMith's Mod Aplication   MysticleMith's Mod Aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MysticleMith's Mod Aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinzscape World 3 :: Applications :: Moderator Applications :: Ingame Moderator-
Jump to: