Sinzscape World 3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinzscape World 3

Sinzscape World 3

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EKvWAH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

EKvWAH Empty
PostSubject: EKvWAH   EKvWAH I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:25 am

EK Todai with Zombie K0, 0zzy and Whip defeted Coles3, L U R E D, 16th ..... Who are Wah.

They were like WahTF! Smile
Back to top Go down
L U R E D

EKvWAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: EKvWAH   EKvWAH I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:19 am

126 wrote:
EK Todai with Zombie K0, 0zzy and Whip defeted Coles3, L U R E D, 16th ..... Who are Wah.

Ohhh you mean your 4 on 3 when we asked for a 3 on 3 organized mini l2 war kids then come talk to us.
Back to top Go down

EKvWAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: EKvWAH   EKvWAH I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:46 am

L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:

Ohhh you mean your 4 on 3 when we asked for a 3 on 3 organized mini l2 war kids then come talk to us.

I dident ask that guy to come. And dident wont to waist food on him. And as uve been doing that to us all day and u have the top 3 "best pkers" with cole runing crying saying he GTFO. U died horribly lured, and 16th lost his AGS LMFAO! come speak to us when u got 10mebers.
Back to top Go down
L U R E D

EKvWAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: EKvWAH   EKvWAH I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:26 pm

126 wrote:
L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:

I dident ask that guy to come. And dident wont to waist food on him. And as uve been doing that to us all day and u have the top 3 "best pkers" with cole runing crying saying he GTFO. U died horribly lured, and 16th lost his AGS LMFAO! come speak to us when u got 10mebers.
IT WAS A ******* MINI WAR3 on 3 that means 3 people on 3 people thats not that hard to understand is it? We never did a mini before this we where doing run-ins those dont matter this was scored you guys lost to default for bringing more then you should have thanks have a good day btw as being the leader you should be able to discipline your group better. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

EKvWAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: EKvWAH   EKvWAH I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:57 pm

L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:
L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:

IT WAS A ******* MINI WAR3 on 3 that means 3 people on 3 people thats not that hard to understand is it? We never did a mini before this we where doing run-ins those dont matter this was scored you guys lost to default for bringing more then you should have thanks have a good day btw as being the leader you should be able to discipline your group better. Thanks.

LOL, if I gt crap disaplin then how did we win 3 men still standing..? Cant u pile...? LOOL We piled u 1 by 1 thats y we won and u lost L2WAR! We dident lose if we did ur bad losers haha. 4v3 so what 1 man more and ur the "best pkers" Thats whats uve been tellin me all day and bfor u say that shit uve been 3v2 of us and we still kiled u haha! And then i brough another guy in and we fuckign took fally Kid ur clan sucks.
Back to top Go down
L U R E D

EKvWAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: EKvWAH   EKvWAH I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:28 am

126 wrote:
L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:
L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:

LOL, if I gt crap disaplin then how did we win 3 men still standing..? Cant u pile...? LOOL We piled u 1 by 1 thats y we won and u lost L2WAR! We dident lose if we did ur bad losers haha. 4v3 so what 1 man more and ur the "best pkers" Thats whats uve been tellin me all day and bfor u say that shit uve been 3v2 of us and we still kiled u haha! And then i brough another guy in and we fuckign took fally Kid ur clan sucks.
Alright imma post this last thing
1. Stop flaming me I am a forums mod and I WILL infract you.
2. At fally those where NON-RECORDED, those didnt matter numbers or anything.
3 Zombie KO accepted a 3 on 3 MINI that means 3 people vs 3 people ive explained this multiple times, and if you knew how to war or even clan you would know run-ins you CAN return! MINI wars YOU CANNOT.
4. I said you didnt have discipline because you CLEARLY couldnt tell a member NOT to come and if you DID and he STILL CAME then you should have STRIKED HIM.
5. Fally deaths/Kills dont even matter that one kid does all the work you do nothing, Turmoil...Isnt it so pro to use against PURES when you have more DEFENSE then them already.
Back to top Go down

EKvWAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: EKvWAH   EKvWAH I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:15 am

L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:
L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:
L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:

3 Zombie KO accepted a 3 on 3 MINI that means 3 people vs 3 people ive explained this multiple times, and if you knew how to war or even clan you would know run-ins you CAN return! MINI wars YOU CANNOT.
4. I said you didnt have discipline because you CLEARLY couldnt tell a member NOT to come and if you DID and he STILL CAME then you should have STRIKED HIM.
5. Fally deaths/Kills dont even matter that one kid does all the work you do nothing, Turmoil...Isnt it so pro to use against PURES when you have more DEFENSE then them already.

LOL!!! U made agrement with Zombie K0 who is 3rd in command u come to me first so even we did have a battle that wasent official. If you wont an official one tell RSzerker to unIP for killing ur clan and then maybe their be sum fairness in it. And me flaming..? Ha im not flaming if anyone its you. Now we dont hav to be enemys because im on a different clan and its quite biased too because if our clan wins we get punished because ur got mods and admins on ur clan. So if u wont a war pls tell rszerker not to get involved because im sure heal IP me again thats if I get unIPED. GT NUFINN 2 SAYY.
Back to top Go down
L U R E D

EKvWAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: EKvWAH   EKvWAH I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:40 pm

126 wrote:
L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:
L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:
L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:

LOL!!! U made agrement with Zombie K0 who is 3rd in command u come to me first so even we did have a battle that wasent official. If you wont an official one tell RSzerker to unIP for killing ur clan and then maybe their be sum fairness in it. And me flaming..? Ha im not flaming if anyone its you. Now we dont hav to be enemys because im on a different clan and its quite biased too because if our clan wins we get punished because ur got mods and admins on ur clan. So if u wont a war pls tell rszerker not to get involved because im sure heal IP me again thats if I get unIPED. GT NUFINN 2 SAYY.
You're not the smartest tool in the shed are you? You where banned for argueing with him he doesnt put up with bullshit, and you flamed him and he didnt feel like dealing with an ignorant child. It wasnt US that came to HIM it was HIM that came to US and agreed to it if hes ranked hes allowed to OKAY any EVENTS for his clan.
Back to top Go down

EKvWAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: EKvWAH   EKvWAH I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:53 pm

L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:
L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:
L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:
L U R E D wrote:
126 wrote:

LOL, if I gt crap disaplin then how did we win 3 men still standing..? Cant u pile...? LOOL We piled u 1 by 1 thats y we won and u lost L2WAR! We dident lose if we did ur bad losers haha. 4v3 so what 1 man more and ur the "best pkers" Thats whats uve been tellin me all day and bfor u say that shit uve been 3v2 of us and we still kiled u haha! And then i brough another guy in and we fuckign took fally Kid ur

clan sucks.

You're not the smartest tool in the shed are you? You where banned for argueing with him he doesnt put up with bullshit, and you flamed him and he didnt feel like dealing with an ignorant child. It wasnt US that came to HIM it was HIM that came to US and agreed to it if hes ranked hes allowed to OKAY any EVENTS for his clan.

I really dont care.? Ive just finished with my server. alredy 12 people Smile just started 20mins ago. nearly 1person a minute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EKvWAH Empty
PostSubject: Re: EKvWAH   EKvWAH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EKvWAH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinzscape World 3 :: Clans :: Clan Discussion-
Jump to: