Sinzscape World 3

Sinzscape World 3
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 PriceGuide.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
126

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 25
Location : Spain

PostSubject: PriceGuide.   Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:56 am

CODE$---~> GP -999GP, K -999.999K, M -999.999.999M, B -999.999.999.999.


(If you think prices overated please take note you need slayer levels for some items, kill boses.)


ITEMS AVAILABLE WITHOUT DONATING!

Onyx Uncut - 8-12M
Fury - 7-10M

DarkBow - 55-60M
Whip - 25-30M

Dragon Full Helm - 30-45M
Dragon Med Helm - 1-5M
Dragon Chain Body - 75-90M
Dragon Plate Legs - 70-80M
Dragon Boots - 20-30M

Armadyl Godsword - 1-2B
Bandos Godsword - 800M-1B
Saradomin Godsword - 800M-1B
Zamorak Godsword - 500-800M

Bandos ChestPlate - 500-750M
Bandos Tassets - 400-500M
Bandos Boots - 300-350M

Armadyl Helm - 500M
Armadyl ChestPlate - 750-900M
Armadyl Legs - 650-700M

(Full Rune) 300-400K
Rune Boots - 500K-1M
(Full Addy) 100-200K

Master Wand - 20M
Mage Book - 20M
Full Void - 20-25M
Saradomin Sword - 35-40M




(IF ANY1 WONTS MORE ITEMS JUST TELL ME THE NAME AND ILL WORK OUT/IF YOU THINK IVE OVERPRICE OR NOT ENOUGH PLEASE INFORM ME!)






ALL BELOW ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IF DONATING!


Red Partyhat Blue Partyhat Green Partyhat Yellow Partyhat White Partyhat Purple Partyhat,

Red Mask Blue Mask Green Mask

Santa Hat



3rd Age Melly Plate - UNSURE
3rd Age Melly Helm - ''
3rd Age Melly Legs - ''
3rd Age Melly Kite - ''

3rd Age Robe Top - ''
3rd Age Robe Bottom - ''
3rd Age Magic Helm - ''
3rd Age Magic Amulet - ''

3rd Age Range Top - ''
3rd Age Range Bottom - ''
3rd Age Range Hat - ''
3rd Age Range Vambs - ''



*NOTE COPYING MY WORKING OUT WILL REASULT IN PLAGIARISM. SO IF U DONT AGREE MAKE A NEW GUID WITHOUT USING MY PRICES!*


Last edited by 126 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
aaron_m

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: PriceGuide.   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:06 am

lol! ur not the smarts one but i will say this to u lol!

only donaters can wear phat and h masks and santa hats -.- and noone got a phat or something how u know prices then....???? confused
Back to top Go down
126

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 25
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: PriceGuide.   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:29 am

aaron_m wrote:
lol! ur not the smarts one but i will say this to u lol!

only donaters can wear phat and h masks and santa hats -.- and noone got a phat or something how u know prices then....???? confused

.... LOL IF U FUCKN READ IT IT SAIS U CAN ONLY DONATE FOR THESE ITEMS IN RED AND BOLD CAPITALS!!! WTF IS UP WITH U ******* READ DONT COME 2 JUDGJEMENTS[b]
Back to top Go down
L U R E D
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: PriceGuide.   Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:23 am

your prices are so out of hand. this is sinzscape world 3 not world 1. we actually have a decent eco here and I highly doubt unless you have been leaked to that you have 6b...
Back to top Go down
126

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 25
Location : Spain

PostSubject: LOL   Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:58 am

L U R E D wrote:
your prices are so out of hand. this is sinzscape world 3 not world 1. we actually have a decent eco here and I highly doubt unless you have been leaked to that you have 6b...

Hmm because im ur opposite clan dont mean u have to be a mug. If you got a good eco I made max cash in 3days. Just selling items I gt from slayer and KBD, if you think im duping go ahead think that be jelouse of me because thats all you are. I gave a guid of what people wonted. They got it and also I say in this guid if you think the prices are to low or to overated then say something dnt flame bout it.

So please tell me what prices are overpriced. Dont be a total mug because ur makign urself look childish. santa
Back to top Go down
aaron_m

avatar

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-07-19

PostSubject: Re: PriceGuide.   Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:31 am

max cash in 3 days how u did that:

opion 1: u where no lifeving like hell and u say im no life

opion 2: its leaked or duped

opion 3: u use auto clicker 3 full days 24/3

i hope for u opion 1

or if u want ban opion 2 or 3


and wtf there stand only donater can get this items or players need to buy it off donaters

but only donators can wear phats!!!!

and max cash is 2147mil and not 5bil!!!

so noone can buy a ags with that price thing
Back to top Go down
126

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-07-18
Age : 25
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: PriceGuide.   Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:54 am

aaron_m wrote:
max cash in 3 days how u did that:

opion 1: u where no lifeving like hell and u say im no life

opion 2: its leaked or duped

opion 3: u use auto clicker 3 full days 24/3

i hope for u opion 1

or if u want ban opion 2 or 3


and wtf there stand only donater can get this items or players need to buy it off donaters

but only donators can wear phats!!!!

and max cash is 2147mil and not 5bil!!!

so noone can buy a ags with that price thing

Well as I have been pking and talking to people I dont think I have been autooing. 2nd So because I can merch means I dupe..? Because I buy DFH for 20M and sell it for 60M is DUPING...? I make money from merching if u dont like that dont copy my work I put 2HOURES WORKING OUT NOW IM NOT PERFECT GETIN ALL THE PRICES RIGHT AND I DID SAY IF U GT ANYPROBLEMS WITH THE PRICES JUST ASK ME AND ILL CHANGE AND WORK IT OUT AND AS THEIR HAVENT BEEN MANY GS IN THIS SERVER I JUST DID WHAT I THOUGH WOULD BE THE MOST REASANABLE. 9FOR THE MOMENT) 3RDLY I HAVE A LIFE IF U DNT BELIVE ME HAV A LOOK AT ME ON FACEBOOK AND ULL SEE I HAVE MORE OF A LIFE THAN YOULL EVER HAV. Jaime Daniel Best. PLEASE LOOK ME FUCKIN UP JUST TO PROVE MY POINT BECAUSE I DNT LIKE PLAGIARISM COPYING MY WORK-- SO PLEASE DONT DO THAT OR I CAN TAKE LEGAL ACTION ON THE FORUMS AND ILL OFFER THEM REMOVE U FROM THE FORUMS OR RISK LEGAL ACTION. I DNT THINK MARK CAN OFFRD THAT AS HE OWNS DYLLAN MONEY. SO PLEASE DONT COPY. FIRST AND LAST WARNING.
Back to top Go down
L U R E D
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-07-18

PostSubject: Re: PriceGuide.   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:44 pm

126 wrote:
aaron_m wrote:
max cash in 3 days how u did that:

opion 1: u where no lifeving like hell and u say im no life

opion 2: its leaked or duped

opion 3: u use auto clicker 3 full days 24/3

i hope for u opion 1

or if u want ban opion 2 or 3


and wtf there stand only donater can get this items or players need to buy it off donaters

but only donators can wear phats!!!!

and max cash is 2147mil and not 5bil!!!

so noone can buy a ags with that price thing

Well as I have been pking and talking to people I dont think I have been autooing. 2nd So because I can merch means I dupe..? Because I buy DFH for 20M and sell it for 60M is DUPING...? I make money from merching if u dont like that dont copy my work I put 2HOURES WORKING OUT NOW IM NOT PERFECT GETIN ALL THE PRICES RIGHT AND I DID SAY IF U GT ANYPROBLEMS WITH THE PRICES JUST ASK ME AND ILL CHANGE AND WORK IT OUT AND AS THEIR HAVENT BEEN MANY GS IN THIS SERVER I JUST DID WHAT I THOUGH WOULD BE THE MOST REASANABLE. 9FOR THE MOMENT) 3RDLY I HAVE A LIFE IF U DNT BELIVE ME HAV A LOOK AT ME ON FACEBOOK AND ULL SEE I HAVE MORE OF A LIFE THAN YOULL EVER HAV. Jaime Daniel Best. PLEASE LOOK ME FUCKIN UP JUST TO PROVE MY POINT BECAUSE I DNT LIKE PLAGIARISM COPYING MY WORK-- SO PLEASE DONT DO THAT OR I CAN TAKE LEGAL ACTION ON THE FORUMS AND ILL OFFER THEM REMOVE U FROM THE FORUMS OR RISK LEGAL ACTION. I DNT THINK MARK CAN OFFRD THAT AS HE OWNS DYLLAN MONEY. SO PLEASE DONT COPY. FIRST AND LAST WARNING.
Really kid? Because you put a copyright signing on this price guide amirite? NO you're making your self look like a total joke gtfo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PriceGuide.   

Back to top Go down
 
PriceGuide.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinzscape World 3 :: Server :: Guides-
Jump to: